Re: [at-l] directionally challenged gear

Nah,,, not necessary for MinSotans,,

  State birds BlackFlies and Mosquitoes.!!!

    ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

At 09:27 AM 3/20/97 -0500, owen wrote:
>Sandy - The one thing that really jumps
>out about your gear list, that no one
>has mentioned yet, is specific to those
>starting in Maine:  where is the heavy
>duty bug dope and head nets?  The black
>flies,etc are likely to be bad through
>Vermont - you'll need something strong.
> Ginny O.
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure