Re: [at-l] Old Magazines

  Neat Biblical reminder,,, should be posted at each trailhead and/or shelter...

  Don't have any more BP mags other than the latest (April)... Recycled entire
stack back to before BP was BP, cleaning up excesses preparing to hit the
"blue roads" and back trails for a year or two...

  take care,,

At 08:50 PM 3/19/97 -0500, Richard Hockersmith C.E.A. wrote:
>Deuteronomy chapter 23, verses 12 & 13
>Yes I do remember, because I have nearly all back issues of Backpacker
>Magazine... but I'm missing Issues #3 Fall 1973 and #7 Fall 1974...The
>first issue was Spring 1973 and sold for $2.50... I would like to find to
>purchase the two issues I'm missing... any takers please e-mail me at
>rickcea@epix.net  .....thanks Rick
>
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure