Re: [at-l] Directionally Challenged Gear list

>Actually, they state that they fit the Ridge Rest's also - I'm assuming this
>means you can us most pads.....and yes, there great, but $30-40?????
>

>-chris c|\sciano

well, since i only spent about $150 on my pack, rather than the usual
$400 +, i figure i still have a couple hundred to spend on catching up
with the jones' so to speak.  :0)  not that i necessarily have the $200 to
spend.

but seriously, i think it's well worth the oulay.

nater

--
life is what happens when you are making other plans, or in my case,
not making plans.