[at-l] Dr. Bronners

As much fun as the label is to read, I stopped using Dr. Bronners fairly
early on after I noticed that the harsh Castille soap was turning my skin
into lizard skin.  Also, a friend who had no idea of the concept of
"concentrated" used 1/2 bottle and drove us out of the motel with the
strength of the odor.  Afterwards I used Campsuds --a little bit as part of
my daily clean-up shower in the woods helped me feel a lot better at the end
of a long day.  (The other great use for a water bag.)  I don't use soap on
dishes because the concentrated stuff is so hard to wash off completely.
Since I always brew a cup of tea or chocolate after dinner I figure the
boiling water cleans off the nasties.
Ginny "spirit walker" Owen