Re: [at-l] Gypsy's Journal -Vol 2

Memories... Ah, this is so much nicer than having to reread Wingfoot's
guide to unlock my recent past.  (I gave up on my journal after a week or
so - big mistake)  Sounds like Gypsy is well on her way to adapting to trail
life; and those mileages aren't half bad either.  I would also commend her
ability to stay on the trail, avoiding every nearby town's temptation.
Koodos for skipping Hiawassee at a time of need and pushing on to
Rainbow Springs.  (Hiawassee is a tough hitch and a LONG walk - as is the
Blueberry Patch).
- Blister>Free '96A