Re: [at-l] Where's Spring?

  25 below is a little on the cool side. Wait till you get to Mt washington,
it warmed up today to -30. It has been -60 and lower these past few days.
  Don't worry by the time you reach NH this summer it will be very
comfortable in the +40 or 50's
...maybe.

  Washington Stick

At 11:26 PM 3/17/97 PST, you wrote:

>  There is
>>nothing like cross country skiing on a moonlit night at 25 below.  The
>>part of Montana that is really cold is up around the Hi-Line near the
>>border with Canada.
>>
>What are you saying?!!!! The part of Montana that is REALLY cold is up near
Canada! Maybe us southern folk need to travel more but I truly feel
http://www.hack.net/lists *