Re: [at-l] Directionally Challenged Gear list

   I carry a piece of closed cell foam about a foot square as a "butt
pad"... Came in very handy after I lost about 40 lbs...

At 08:35 PM 3/18/97 -0500, kahlena wrote:
>Hiya...
>
>Three things I never see people take but I do.
>Emory board
>A couple q-tips
>Eye wash solution
>Oh and another thing...if you don't take a sit pad, what about a
>small piece of 6 mil plastic or something to sit on when it's muddy.
>There is something about having a wet muddy butt that ruins my mood.
>						Kahley
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure