[at-l] re: mail drops

>>>  I'd like to leave as little work as possible for the folks back home.
Could anyone tell me the six or eight most important or useful places to get a
maildrop?

Thanks - Matt  <<<

matt, off the top of my head:

fontana
hot springs
harpers ferry
port clinton
delaware water gap
bear mtn
glencliff
monson

i'm assuming you'll be stopping at the larger trail towns like erwin,
damascus, waynesboro, duncannon, salisbury, chesire/dalton, manchester
center, hanover, and gorham, among others.  these all have good resupply.
the ones i've mentioned either occur before/after a long section without
resupply (fontana, hot springs, glencliff, monson), or in a trail town with
poor resupply or a hitch (harpers ferry, dwg, bear mtn, port clinton).
with the exception of fontana, all these po's are very close, if not right
on the trail.

mike
ke kaahawe

Michael Henderson		mikeh@royalrobbins.com

Mountaineers are always free -- State motto West Virginia