[at-l] Dubious Dr.Bronners

This question is for Jim Owen and the several others of you who have
mentioned dissatisfaction with Dr. Bronners soap.  I myself was not very
pleased with it. . .the question remains. . .what have you found to work
better???  I haven't tried anything else, so I am not sure where to start.
 Also, my hiking partner Reg (of Reg & Fabio) bought a product called
No-Rinse Shampoo.  I'm wondering whether anyone out there has tried this
stuff, and does it work???  Is it worth considering???
Thanks,
-Jenn