[at-l] Hello I must be going

Dear list-listeners:

Well, it's two weeks until I leave for Georgia, and I've got so much to do
that I guess I'll be signing off the list: quit my job, sell a car, finish
packing my maildrops. This address should stay active, if anyone wants to
contact me: my wife will forward via snail-mail. See you again in October.

So bye to all, and thanks for the advice and encouragement. From now on
there is no more Robert, only the Rhymin' Worm. If you're on the trail this
summer you may be able to read the "Ballad of the Rhymin' Worm," an ongoing
poem in 180- or so parts, in trail registers from Georgia to Maine. What's
it about? I'll let you know when I figure that out.

--Robert

Oh yeah, the Rhymin' Worm wanted me to add this, the preface to "Ballad of
the Rhymin' Worm." Look for this, and Stanza 1, on one of the shelters at
Springer.

The Worm went south to Springer Mount,
        and burned up all his bridges,
his next half year a series of