[at-l] Bear bagging (late)

This might be a little late for the conversation since i get the list in
digest form but thought I'd mention.

If you do bear bag your food and/or wrap your bear bag in a garbage bag,
make sure you put everything inside the inside bag and not just the garbage
bag.  Where I hike we have some very smart crows etc who have figured out
that if they just keep flying past the garbage pack and poking holes in it,
eventually there will be a big enough hole that stuff will start falling to
the ground that they can eat.  Lost a big bag of trail mix this way when I
was too lazy to put in into the stuff sack.

Brent "skidder"
Victoria, BC, Canada