Re: [at-l] what is this trail doing to me???

>This is me too!  I'm not a wallflower, nor have I been by any means.
> However, I keep on having these little spurts of amazing energy.  I'll be
>sitting around watching Sportscenter and all of a sudden I'll get up, dance a
>jig, and sit back down.  Or I'll enter a room, do the hokey-pokey, and smile
>at whomever may or may not be there.  I've got that confident air about me
>that I've never before had.  And I just got my trail haurcut (read: really
>short)...  Guess I'm confident that Spring must be here soon...
> YAaaaaaaaayyyy!!!
>
>Scooby

whew, what a relief to know that i'm not the only one going bonkers!
people around me are beginning to think i should go to an asylum, not a
trail.

later

nater

ps.  16 days!!!

--
     ...every color, and class, and rank; high officials and
          the beggar alike - all snored in the same language.