[at-l] leki poles

For those who are interested. . .I just got an LL Bean catalog in the mail,
and they are selling leki poles individually.  I don't know much about them,
other than someone posted earlier that they were thwarted in an attempt to
purchase them separately.  Hope this info helps someone.  (PS  They were
selling for $45 each)
-Jenn