Re: [at-l] Spring is Sprung

<<
 And it's highs in the low 80's, lows in the 60's here in HOT Florida.  Our
 little town looks like one big bouquet of flowers.  Blow some of the cool
 stuff down this way!  I think we're suppose to get some relief this weekend.

 Jan
 "JanNan Express"

Jan,
     By this time next week, Ryan and I will be about half-way up the
approach trail to Springer.  I'm not sure how well two Florida boys will
adjust to the north GA version of mild weather.  I still consider those temps
to be COLD!

     By the way, thanks for all the information you've exchanged with me.
 Ryan and I have gained a great deal from everyone on this the list.
Thanks,
Wayne & Ryan Brown
WayneHiker@aol.com