[at-l] Goodbye...

I've been kind of a lurker for awhile, but I wanted to take this time to say
(probably too late) goodbye and good luck to anybody and everybody hiking the
AT in 1997 (or a portion of it).  Maybe I'll see you in my hikes...I'm not
thru-hiking, but I spend enough time out there, who knows who I'll run into.
 Have fun, stay groovular.  Oh yeah, and Milt, it's all good that you had
that little error.  It happens!!!!!!!!!!!!  ---Kristin  =)