[at-l] No More Helpful Hints

  I went out to the section of the AT I help maintain and
had a chance to try out a couple of recommendations
mentioned on the list. First I wore those cheap K-mart
socks, and for the first time in quite a while, my feet
didn't ache when I was done. Second I cut a couple of
saplings and tried the "two stick" method. Again my
knees weren't killing me from the down hills. I thought
getting into a rhythm with them would be difficult but it
turned out to be quite natural.
 So quit trying to change me with all your helpful
suggestions.  If this keeps up, I will lose my uniqueness
and be just another one of the herd. I would have tried the
umbrella also but it was a beautiful dry day.

" You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy"...Billy Joel
         K/T = W   David Ireland   Sleeper 94