[at-l] off to hike

This is the last day on the list for this lurker.  Sunday is the day to
start my thru-hike, but today is my last day at work.  I'd like to thank
everyone on the list for all their help in preparing me for my 'little'
trip.  Good luck to all the '97 class, especially Phil Romans and
RedDancer, who I might see on top of Springer Mountain on Sudnay.
				Ryan, who is leaning toward the trail
name "B.D.C." short for bacon double cheeseburger.