[at-l] Slide Film Speed

I've been planning on using slide film instead of print film for
taking pictures on my hike.  But I'm not much of a photographer,
so I was wondering what would be a good speed of film to take.

If I were going to be doing prints, I suppose that I'd take 200
speed.  Would the same choice be good for slides?

Thanks in advance....

--
John Foley
Raytheon E-Systems, Falls Church Division     703-560-5000 (x2547)