[at-l] List glitch is over, other list info (from List Admin)

Hello AT-Ler's,

The list is back to delivering mail again, nothing was lost during the
little "time-out" my mail process decided to take.

A current set of archives (soon to become www hypertext) is available on

ftp.inc.net in /pub/at/archives or ftp://ftp.inc.net/pub/at/archives for
you
URL-mongers out there.  There are a few gaps where messages archiving
was poorly formatted, and these are being filled in over the next few
days.

On a side note, last month the AT-L list delivered 987 Megabytes of
email messages! This month's trend indicates that we'll break 1
Gigabyte.

Thanks!
Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net