Re: [at-l] Osprey Packs

At 06:45 PM 3/10/97 +0500, you wrote:
>I recently purchased a '96 Flyte on Sale.  (thruhiked with a Xenith)  You
>can switch the weenie hipbelt that it comes with to their regular hipbelt.
>This seems to give enough support (without much additional weight) to up its
>carrying capabilities significantly.  PS They have the best customer service
>I have ever encountered.
>Treehugger '96

There are several of us on the list that have the Flyte. Mine is doing fine
and for carrying more than 35 lbs I use my Gregory Nova. However, if someone
wanted to beef up the pack, How much does the hipbelt cost and how much
extra weight does it add?  I too have been impressed with their cs.

Glad to see you got the 96 model.

Ralph