[at-l] Re: another song......and other old things

Being new to the world of email, I expected everyone other than me to
have zits and 2% body fat.  After reading about the Kingston Trio and
K-rats I get the idea that there a lots of old dudes around here. I am
also 50 and ready to hike but I go to work everyday......kicking and
screeming!!!!   I long for the day when I can exchange being a section
hiker for being a thru hiker.  Hopeful    GA>ME 2002