[at-l] the closer it gets... the more stuff they suggest

Alrighty....
	Has anyone else noticed that the closer it gets to launch time,
the more stuff people suggest you ought to take?  I mean, just 2-3 weeks
ago no one was mentioning anything other than making sure i had warm
clothes and food.  Now any little thing is mentioned...

I keep telling them that all these little things add up, but it doesn't
matter.  What do I do to combat these add ons?!

I am not an once weenie, but this is getting really annoying.

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |