[at-l] PHOTOS NEEDED

HELP!!!
As I've mentioned, I'm the Trail's worst photographer, so I need your help
and your photos of shelters, hostels, Trail towns, and AT hiking scenes in
general, to use on our website Trailplace, which is getting to be a real
photo glutton.

Now that I've got the scanner hooked up and working, I've started posting
the shelter photos many of you sent earlier in Trailplace (should show up
by tonight at the latest). The GA-NC section in the Class of '97 "Trail
Register" feature (by the way, entries are beginning to come in and a few
will be posted tonight) now shows some of the shelter photos you have sent
in. I still need photos of the following shelters in that section: the new
Springer Mtn., new Hawk Mtn., Whitley Gap, Tray Mtn., the new Muskrat
Creek, Carter Gap, Siler Bald, Cold Spring, Wesser Bald, and A. Rufus
Morgan. If you have photos of these shelters, we sure could use them. I
also need photos of almost all shelters north of Fontana.

We also need general Trail scenes or views for the following section title
pages (the place where a big photo of the three guys hanging in hammocks is
now used temporarily), with these photos showing the appropriate region as
follows: 1-Georgia-North Carolina (up to Fontana), 2-Great Smoky Mtns.
Park, 3-North-Carolina-Tennessee (Davenport Gap-Virginia line), 4-Southwest
Virginia, 5-Central Virginia, 6-Northern Virginia-WV-Maryland,
Pennsylvania, 7-New Jersey-New York, 8-Connecticut-Massachusetts,
9-Vermont, 10-New Hampshire, 11-Southern Maine (up to Monson), and 12-the
Maine Wilderness.

You can send photos electronically (almost any format will do; send to
"atcenter@trailplace.com"), or you can mail them to Trailplace, P. O. Box
525, Hot Springs, NC 28743. Be sure to put your name and the location on
the back of the photos you mail.

I really appreciate all of you who have sent photos (a special thanks to
Linda Patton, Ed Daniels, and Mark & Debbie Albrecht, whose photos are
already posted; I'll be returning your photos soon by mail). Photos from
other contributors will soon be posted on the website.

Again, many thanks in advance.--Wingfoot 704-622-7601