[at-l] Hale-Bopp

  For the first time this week, the Rochester MN area had a clear morning.

  Hale-Bopp Comet was readily visible w/o the aid of binoculars. Must be real
evident to a early-rising hiker.

  It's about two hands high in the almost due eastern sky. Since I'm usually
counting ZZZZs between 10PM and 4:45AM, I can't tell you what time the comet
becomes visible (if it's clear out).

 The tail has extended quite a bit. Binoculars or telescopes really bring it
in close.

  Only a marginal thread to the AT listings.

   take care,
    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure