Re: [at-l] hotels

>In a week and a half I will be starting my thru-hike, but I need
>somewhere to stay on the night of the 15th.  Could somebody repost the
>list of hotels in the area around Springer, please?
>				Ryan
>
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

Here is a list of the motels and hotels in Dahlonega, Ga.  Taken from a
guide pamphlet that I picked up last summer when I was visiting there.  I
think the area code for all of these numbers is 706.
   Let me know if you'd like some more info about a particular place in
terms of location, amenities.  I can help a bit based on whats in the little
guide.

v/s, Jim Lynch (sure do *envy* the 97ers!  Good luck!)...

Days Inn, 864-2338
Econo Lodge, 864-6191
Gold Dust Lodge, 864-6848
HoJo, 864-4343