Re: [at-l] gear ?'s

I think Will has a really good point about interchangeable MSR parts. I
clean my whisperlite between every trip and that cuts way down on trail
failures but I have had problems far from the nearest store.

I wear gaiters partly to protect my light weight wind/rain pants. Also, I
have worn just the gaiters and found that they afford a fair amount of
protection from the wind if the temperature is not to low. At 17 inches
tall, my gaiters come all the way up to just below my knees. The gaiters
are 17 inches tall, I'm 5'8".   Hopeful