Re: [at-l] stretching/coffee

<< Will,

 I agree with your stretching advice (although there can be a thing as
 too much stretching - just like anything else--, but I would be interested
 in seeing these studies that show tendon injuries related to caffiene
 consumption.  Never heard of that one before.  I'd personally be more
 worried about milage, pack weight and stretching than caffiene, but let's
 see the research!  Don't take away one of the great joys of many people!! >>

i think will is talking about coffee as a diuretic...you know, dehydration
issues.

pooom sez 6 daze