Re: [at-l] Fire in the sky

>From our friends at NASA (_not_ Jim Owens :-) )...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

For those of you who would like to take photos of a bright comet,
Comet Hale-Bopp is a perfect opportunity this month.  Comet Hale-Bopp
is already as bright as Comet Hyakutake was last year, and will get
even brighter as it approaches the sun.  The comet is already easily
visible in the early morning before sunrise, and will put on quite
a show when in moves into the evening sky towards the end of the month.
For more information on this comet, see my Comet Hale-Bopp home page.
I also have over 1,000 images of the comet available on the home page.

http://newproducts.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/

Ron Baalke