[at-l] Re: MSR DROOM-BAG ? How to ID the new bags

Hi Gang;

	I just got a reply from MSR. I asked how to identify the new "safe"
water bags. Just as list members have informed me here is MSR's reply;

INFO MSR Internet Electronic MailBox wrote:

>    Hi Charles - The current drom bags, hopefully, are all that are
> available.  They all have black powder coated grommets.
> Let me know if yours have plain brass.
> Teresa Hanson, consumer services

Sounds good, all my grommet are black and not brass:-)

chase

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    New and Improved  :-)
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso              and possibly working