Re: [at-l] question for winter campers

Brian C. Gruber wrote:

> This was one of the few questions recently that I feel I can answer based on my
> AT experience, so pardon the repetition of earlier answers and digression into

Sir Goober peas,

I really enjoyed your post on winter camping.  There's so many things
that hikers do not prepare for and never expect to happen.  It's not
even a thought in their minds untill it happens, frozen boots, food
etc... You brought up a great point about alot of things that go wrong
and the adaptation and improvising that one has to do to survive.  I for
one have learned alot from reading your post and will be more prepared
for having read it.

Thanks alot

Andy (Strider)