Re: [at-l] MSR waterbags

Christine Shaw wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone else sent in their cut-up MSR bag
> because of a recall for the laminate inside...I sent mine in
> over 4 months ago and I haven't gotten anything back.  Now I
> have no water bag...anyone know anything??

I sent mine in around December. I got my 4-liter back in late Jan/early
Feb. I just recently got my 2-L back (they were back ordered). Check
with MSR to make sure they received your snippet and see if your size
was backordered.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven