Re: [at-l] Cookware

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Pete Fornof wrote:

> Well, got my REI dividend check about a week ago and decided to replace
> my 23 year old Sigg Tourister cookware. I drooled over the itanium kit
> and called REI to place my order. Lo and behold, these buggers are on
> backorder until April 21st, which is too late for my April 12th hike on
> the AT! So, I took Gutsy's advice and bought the Evolution cookware set.
> It is heavier than the titanium set, but using only one pot, there is
> only a few ounces difference. Gutsy loves her set. Anyone else out there
> use the Evolution? Any comments?

Pete,

I've had my Evolution pots for about a year and think they're really
great. I've been carrying both but hardly ever use the small one. Cleanup
is a breeze,after I wipe it out with my last chnk of bread (or whatever)
warm a little water, swish and it's done.

Walk on,
Milt

--
    Milt WeBB - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com