Re: [at-l] MSR waterbags

Firefly,

   I sent my "cut-up" bag in about mid October, rec'd no responses until
I finally sent a question to them via their page at the URL:
   http://www.msrcorp.com/msr/dromltr.html
at the bottom of the letter is an E-mail address to send questions to,,
somewhere there's also an 800 number,, Oh, yeah Wingfoot's list
has: 800-877-9677 for MSR.
  You might give that a shot. I rec'd the new bag about the 1st week of
January.
  Still waiting for spring to hang around long enough for at least an over-nite
hike.

At 11:04 AM 3/2/97 -0500, Christine Shaw wrote:
>I'm wondering if anyone else sent in their cut-up MSR bag
>because of a recall for the laminate inside...I sent mine in
>over 4 months ago and I haven't gotten anything back.  Now I
>have no water bag...anyone know anything??
>
>Firefly
>--
http://www.hack.net/lists *

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure