[at-l] Clorox treated drinking water

WARNING: I am not a chemist=

On Internet last year, I found there are two different strengths of
chlorine bleach sold.  I think CLOROX brand and some others are the 5.25%
version, and there are cheaper versions which I think are 4%.  I wonder
if the strength will have much effect on the dosage?

I remember dumping a gallon of it in a free flowing open spring 31 years
ago.  It took over two weeks to get the taste out of it. Even though none
of the scouts got sick,  I wasn't very popular at that camp out.  There
is something about frozen orange juice and Clorox they didn't like.

BTW   CLOROX has 1-800-292-2808 on their containers for consumer
assistance.

I wonder if you use the Floral Fresh scented CLOROX, will it be like
drinking mouth wash <|: )

Peter Lascell                                 Forest, VA
        w4wwq@juno.com