[at-l] Lyme disease data and statistics

Hi all,

This was posted in rec.backcountry.  (One of the gems from a low signal-to-noise
ratio forum.  :-)

---------Begin Forward--------

Has the U.S. Army done a Lyme Disease Risk Assessment at a location
where you've been, where you are, or where you're going?  Find out by
visiting:

   http://www.utech.net/users/10766/lyme.htm

Complete studies available at this site.

Art Doherty
mailto:doherty@utech.net

--------- End Forward --------

Best Regards,
Dave
---
David DeCroix
finger for PGP public key
"Don't confuse me with facts, just give me the raw data."

p.s.  Sorry for the double email list post, but for those of you about to head
to Springer, you might want to check this out.  Good luck to the Class of '97!