[at-l] Re: Rain Gear

I used a $19.95 vinyl rain suit on AT starting in Ga, 4/1.When it was
cold,I used it as a wind breaker,if it was a cold all day rain I wore
it.In towns ,I wore it while doing laundry.If I was hiking I did not
wear it--too hot. I say--if it rains hard enough--you will get
wet--$19.95 or $324.95
In SMNP it got down under 30* with snow and big wind and all I had was
med.wt.poly top and bottom,shorts and rain suit and did not get cold.I
can.t see spending big bucks on gortex with "pit zips" just to get wet
in---but I am a Tn."hillbilly' Ha.

Kojac-Flatwoods,Tn.