[at-l] More gearhead news...

Ok, I'll admit it, Springer Fever is catching. But family obligations at the
moment keep me from being able to get away for a weekend :( (sorry, Raven,
I'd love to)

I hate malls, and shopping in general. So there's a mall 15 min from my
house and I haven't been in it since last summer. Well, I stopped there
today and lo and behold: EMS! With clearance specials! Hooray! As you might
suspect, I dropped a few $$. The store must be new because it's not listed
in our phone book.

Happy trails to all (especially yunz headed for Springer!)
Sandy
GA->ME 1999	<downs@nb.net>    Visit Cyberwall! http://www.nb.net/~downs/