[at-l] Re: Summer Rain Gear

In the South last _summer_ (read, not spring) I carried a rain jacket and
rain pants.  I wore the rain pants once all summer and that was to Dot's
Inn in Damascus.  I also carried fleece pants which I did wear
occasionally -- usually after arriving in camp on a rainy day and drying
off.

I did wear gaiters a lot, although not in dry areas.  Just a matter of
personal taste: I prefer cool feet to hot feet, but hot feet to wet
feet.  Dirty feet don't bother me too much.

Hope this helps.

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu   "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	   and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  (713) 630-8678         many people as I wish."    |
|http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danieljg    GA->PA 96, PA->ME 97         |