[at-l] weekend gear test-a-thon!

I've got springer fever bad! help!!

I think I might plan a trip to shenandoah national park this weekend to
test out some gear. I just replaced the fuel line on my whisperlite to
make it a shakerjet, I want to test out my sleeping bag out in "winter"
conditions (is it supposed to be cold this weekend?), and want to
generally play around with my gear (i'm such a geek). I don't know that
I will be doing a tremendous amount of hiking, but I certainly do want
to stay at a shelter (mostly because I don't have the tent I want yet).

Anyone care to have an at-l overnighter? We can even tell ghost stories
(mine are scarrrrrrry! and true!). I think I might just hike into a
shelter (the one with the cool swing!) along the AT and walk out the
same way, maybe about 5-10 miles each way? E-mail me if anyone is
interested.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven