[at-l] Faces

For those of you who have been on this list for a while, you can see what
some of your friends look like by going to the Class of '97 section of
Trailplace. I now have the journal pages up for Jason Brooks ("Curious
George"), Martha Manzano ("Gypsy")  and Alicia O'Hara ("Pooombah"). In the
next few days some other list regulars will be added, including Tumbleweed,
The Slyman, Wagtail (from Australia), and Needles. I've really enjoyed
putting faces with the names, and many of you will probably get a kick out
of it, too.--Wingfoot