[at-l] WANTED: experienced backpacker(s) for Central Va trip (fwd)

Here's a message from the HypersNews forum I thought I'd pass along to the
AT list.
--Kathy

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:24:49 -0600
From: mts155@psu.edu

Dear Fellow Backpackers,
    I am desparately looking for someone to hike a 1 to 2 week section
of Centural Virginia in May. I've had a terrible time finding anyone to
hike with ever since entering college. Does anyone have some advise? I
am looking for a partner from the South Centural/Eastern Pa area so we
could do a shake down hike. If any one could help I would be very
greatful. I don't want to hike alone again, but I am also very leary
about finding a partner on the internet. I guess this is my last chance
though. If you can help please post a responce or email me at
mts155@psu.edu Thanks to all!--- sherpa