[at-l] Lunch stuff

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

>>Phil wrote:
>Jeremy wrote:

>Phil,
>Powdered hummus . . . .

>>I read this as "Powdered humans."   And before I reread it, I thought, "why
powder humans, when there are plenty of fresh humans readily available
during thru-hiking season.">>

So now we've got powdered humans, fresh humans, dehydrated Felix roll-ups, and
a vat of beans. Sounds like enough food to feed a full Fontana Hilton! And just
when i was starting to worry about my lack of lunch ideas :-)

-J- (soon to be Rambleon)
jeremyr@us1.ibm.com
"He who rides the back of the tiger fears to dismount." -Robert Hunter-