Re: [at-l] To the Class of 97

>To the Class of 97,
>
>My heartfelt best wishes go out to the entire class of 97.  May you find
>that the journey is everything you hoped it would be, and that no
>mischance, injury, or outside factor forces you from the trail before you
>are ready to leave it.
>
>Whether you achieve a thru-hike or not, please come back to the list and
>tell us of your experiences. We will be glad to hear of them.
>
>And an especial wish for good luck to the women--Marty, Rachel, Cindi,
>Alicia, etc.
>
>Sincerely,
>Catherine

Thanks so much for the kind words, Catherine!  Unfortunately, the
unthinkable has happened and I can no longer do my thru-hike this year
because of $$ problems. :(  I'll just have to carry your good wishes with me
next year! :)  Good luck you guys!!

Make me jealous! ;)
Cindi
ga -> me '98 (and I *mean* it this time, darnit!)