[at-l] bonkers

Hi folks,

 just wanted to share a bit of my torturous day at work, I've got three
full days before I retire (hey, I'm 24.. then again, I'm retiring to go to
grad school, but anyway ...) and this coming monday I'm going to hit the
delaware water gap for a week to shake out the bugs in my gear prior to
flying to Atlanta. Anyway, I work in a genetic research lab, and being the
only computer saavy guy here they get me to do all the sequence analysis
stuff. The last few days I've spent transcribing some paper versions of
DNA sequences into a database. If you're unfamiliar with genetics you
might be interested to know that the base code (for DNA anyway) is
composed of only the letters A G C and T. So for the last three days I
keep seeing things like:

   GCC ACC ATC ATC ATC AT ...

 Yack, is that an omen or what? 2.5 weeks to go ...  :D

      Matt