[at-l] Don't forget the hat!

WARNING:  Those who are easily offended should delete this message
immediately.  No offense intended.

As an addendum to my sad tale of the past weekend's trip, I also forgot to
take my hat along.  I had one of those dorky baseball hats, but no warm hat.
 Right before I decided to retire to my tent - remember I was already
beginning to freeze - one of the guys pulled out a couple of hats from his
pack.  He called them - and I am not making this up - "dickhead" hats.  I
guess they are so called because they make you look like a, well you
know.....  He kept one for himself and asked "Anyone want to use the other
dickhead hat?"  I quickly grabbed the hat and took it to my tent.  It's a
good thing I wore it because my head was the only part of me that wasn't cold
all night!  Looking back, I'm glad I didn't freeze to death.  Can you imagine
the paramedics laughing when they pulled me out of that tent looking like a
dead dickhead?

Marty