Re: [at-l] Message from Gypsy (fwd)

Hopefully this will get back to Marty,

I don't know if he's still e-mail accesible, but I noticed his message was
forwarded by Milt.

Anyway, to answer his question about what will he do if he gets three days
the other side of Springer and runs into the problems he describes..

Here's what you do, get to a phone and call me. I'm an hour and a half
from Springer/Neels Gap etc, I also live about 10 mins from an REI. You
call me and I'll do what i can to loan/pick up for you what you need to
get you through and get it to you at your next road crossing or wherever
you are at the time if you want to wait for it. If need be I'll hike in
from a side trail if possible and meet you. I'm not jerking you around, I
couldn't be more serious. E-me privately for my phone #,

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu