Re: [at-l] Lunch stuff

-=phil wrote:

> Can anyone recommend good lunch foods for the trail?  Everything I think
> of keeps coming back to crackers and bread.  Is there something outside
> of those for a good mid-day fueling?
> I am looking at both dropped food and bought on the trail-food.

Nutri-Grains.  They work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (and I've eaten
them for all three meals in the same day.  Yummy...).  They also handle
being stuffed into your pack much more gracefully than pop-tarts or
crackers.  I usually get mine at Sam's Club for about 0.25-0.30/bar.
That's the cheapest price I've found.

                                 -Tom