[at-l] To the Class of 97

To the Class of 97,

My heartfelt best wishes go out to the entire class of 97.  May you find
that the journey is everything you hoped it would be, and that no
mischance, injury, or outside factor forces you from the trail before you
are ready to leave it.

Whether you achieve a thru-hike or not, please come back to the list and
tell us of your experiences. We will be glad to hear of them.

And an especial wish for good luck to the women--Marty, Rachel, Cindi,
Alicia, etc.

Sincerely,
Catherine

Lew and Catherine Middaugh   middaugh@best.com
   Before replying remove '.REMOVE.ME' from the return address.
   This is an attempt to reduce spam emails.