[at-l] What this list means to me

-- [ From: Kurtis Kirsch * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

This community, to me, is all about sharing.  We share our hopes and dreams,
our knowledge (or lack there of), our creativity, ourselves'.  We argue, we
laugh, we cry, we console.  Recently, we have been under siege with
personal attacks, to the point where one of our number has expressed
feeling scared, and feeling that this isn't a safe community anymore.  This
pisses me off.  Disagree with people's opinion's, but don't attack the
person.  This is an open forum to express opinions related to the
Appalachian Trail, this isn't rec.backcountry.  If you like flames, go
there.  No one should be afraid here!

Kurt

kurt.kirsch@internetmci.com