Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:18:17 -0400
From: Jeff Wynn <webmaster@atconf.org>
Subject: ATC's web page is up!

Greetings all!

The ATC now has its very own presence on the Web!

----> http://www.atconf.org <------

If you have web access, please check it out.
The site is not perfect, and some links to external sites
may be broken.  If you find any problems with the site,
mail comments to mailto:webmaster@atconf.org.
We are soliciting feedback from the site, so
lets hear what's good and bad.

Jeff Wynn, ATC Computer Nerd
Work stuff: mailto:jwynn@atconf.org
Personal Stuff: mailto:jeffwynn@intrepid.net

--- Appalachian Trail Conference ---
--- Volunteer-centered management of the A.T. since 1925 ---
--- mailto:info@atconf.org
--- Phone: 304/535-6331 	FAX:  304/535-2667
--- Postal: PO Box 807 Harpers Ferry, WV  25425

Opinions herein should not be construed to be those of the
Appalachian Trail Conference unless *explicitly* so stated.